Howco Group – minimising risk for all
Health and Safety Commitment
By the very nature of our industry, ours is a potentially high-risk working environment. Howco Group is therefore totally committed to the protection of our employees, contractors, customers and the general public from any harm or loss resulting from the company’s activities.
Globally we strive for continual improvement in all areas of health, safety and welfare. We pursue these improvements through:
- Compliance with all applicable legal and other statutory requirements
- Providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment
- Encouraging active communication with our employees, visitors and contractors to understand their role in improving our Health and Safety performance
- Working together to achieve our goal of Zero Accidents
- Communicating this policy statement to all interested parties
- Using where appropriate external sources to provide assistance and specialised competence
Read our Health And Safety Policy here.
Howco Group places continual improvement in reducing the environmental impact of our operation at the core of our business. We monitor all aspects of our business in order to reduce waste and energy use, and ensure both our staff and external contractors are aware of the impact they may have on the environment.