2019: Additive Manufacturing Houston
2019: Oklahoma regional center opened
- 2015: Opening of new custom built manufacturing facility in Malaysia.
- 2014: Acquisition of CTL Engineering in Bredbury, UK.
- 2014: Launch of new Howco brand.
- 2010: Acquisition of Yorktown machining facility from Baker Hughes.
- 2010: Opening of custom built facility in Dubai.
- 2009: Relocation of Howco Singapore to custom built premises.
- 2006: Establishment of Howco Oilfield Services Dubai and opening of Howco China offices.
- 2006: Acquisition of Howco by Sumitomo.
- 2004: Acquisition of Irvine based Critical Components – renamed Howco Oilfield Services.
- 2003: Howco Quality Alloys launched as an independent division focused on nickel alloy forged products.
- 2001: Acquisition of Sheffield based Henry Whithams and Houston based Carbon and Alloy, adding century-old know-how and processing experience.
- Acquisition includes Rotherham based Millhouses Engineering - one of the best equipped heavy engineering machine shops in Europe.
- 2000: Significant growth leads to new service centres in the USA, Canada, Singapore, and Norway.
- 1990: Reputation for materials management firmly established throughout UK and Europe.
- 1982: Howco Group formed by Malcolm Howat and John Ferguson in Kilsyth, Scotland.