Reports to: Machine Shop Manager
To machine components to a very high standard to satisfy customer
requirements and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manufacture components from engineering drawings, whilst working within company Quality procedures.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to ensure a safe and clean working environment.
- Interpret engineering drawings to customer specifications in order to produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Problem solving
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Produce components to the correct standards within the estimated production times.
- Machining high grade material for example Inconel 718.
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship CNC Machining experience of medium to heavy components, must be competent in settling & programming.
- Experience of operating CNC Horizontal, Vertical borers and Machining centers
- Working knowledge of relevant tooling applications and machine tool capability including tool feed and speeds required to achieve efficient cycle times.