THE UK’S LARGEST CAPACITY HEAT TREATMENT FACILITY
Howco prides itself on operating one of the largest capacity heat treatment facilities in the UK, specialising in the heat treatment of Nickel Alloys, Stainless and Low Alloy steels.
We utilise energy efficient furnaces, maintaining tight quality control over the heat treatment process to provide exceptional quality and on-time service.
- Furnaces range from 1 to 30 tonnes capacity
- Annealing, Normalising, Age & Precipitation Hardening, Tempering
- Solution annealing
- Stress relieving
- Quench media – Water, Polymer, Oil
- Straightening to commercial tolerances
- CNC cutting facility up to 1300 mm diameter
- In-house UKAS approved mechanical and metallurgical testing laboratory
- Corrosion testing
- Non-destructive testing (ultrasonic, magnetic particle, dye penetrant, phased array)
- CNC horizontal machining centres
- CNC lathes
- Manual lathes for first stage machining